T-shirt printers and designers work hard to reconstruct boring t-shirts into perfect attention seekers. After the rise of different designs and prints of t-shirts, you can find many online shopping websites to order and transform your ordinary wardrobe into a trendier one. You can even start your own t-shirt printing business. In this blog, you will find different methods and ideas of printing a t-shirt that can help you progress with your planning.
Different methods of printing a T-shirt
- Screen Printing– One of the most popular methods of printing which uses a printing machine. To start with this method you will need a stencil and a nylon mesh. This method is perfect for printing bulk orders of the same design with a rapid speed. The quality of the ink printer should be good for long-lasting and quality prints.
- Heat transfer Printing– This printing method is appropriate for small orders or for the ones who have recently started with this business. In this method, one uses a transfer paper to make designs and then with the help of heat and pressure you can transfer the designs to the shirts. It produces high-quality prints and comparatively an easy method among the other techniques.
- Direct to Garment Technique– Another popular method among the printers, this method prints the designs directly on your t-shirts. This technique requires a DTC printer and is useful for printing complex designs with the uses of many color options. One of the drawbacks is that the printer is quite expensive and requires buy ambien online now high maintenance.
- Dye-sublimation printing– If you want to print a larger design especially all over your t-shirt then this method is the right choice for you. Quite similar to the heat transfer printing method, it requires a special type of dye that turns into a gas when heated. But the fabric should be 100% polyester for more vibrant and long-lasting prints.
- Heat transfer Vinyl– This method uses a special type of cloth. A CAD cutter is important in this method to cut the cloth into various shapes and designs. The shapes and designs are further transferred to shirts using a heat press. This method gives long lasting results and are great for a small number of orders.
Things to remember before choosing the right Printing Technique
As you have read about different types of printing methods and techniques, each of them has its own pros and cons. So, before choosing a method make a list based on the customer preferences, budget according to the methods and earning possibilities with the same. This will first help you understand the customers and their choices in a better manner.
T-shirt printing businesses have transformed with digital technologies and there are pretty smart ways to start with this business and make millions. You can even read about many different t-shirt printing companies online such as Print Bar Sydney and have a look at their collections and customer reviews. This will help you understand the customer requirements and popular techniques to start with your business in a better way.