Avast SafeZone is one of the best browsers that is more reliable for users. Moreover, it is familiar with most of the devices for its featured apps. Thus, it becomes a flexible and secure platform to promote online business in 2019. Here, we are going to talk about the steps of Avast SafeZone download and installation process in simple technical ways.
What Makes the Avast SafeZone Unique from Other Browsers?
There are several special features that you can avail if you download and install it on your system properly. Moreover, it hances browser performance by utilizing the time as well as job accuracy. Thus, it becomes of the best secure browser in 2019.
This built-in feature in Avast SafeZone runs automatically and blocks the unnecessary ads. Moreover, you can see the list of apps which are blocked and it also keeps track of them. Thus, you get the scope to disable this service for specific advertisements.
It is another interesting feature of the Avast secure browser. It gives a platform to the users to perform a secure transaction. Moreover, it automatically triggers the banking and online site businesses as it protects from hacking like a harmful effect by providing a passcode.
Avast browser has the video downloader plug-in like innovative features that makes easier to download the videos. Moreover, you can play the video just by a single tap on it.
Download and Install Process of Avast SafeZone Browser
- Tap on the browser icon which is already installed in your system and launch the browser window on the screen.
- After that, type the Avast antivirus official URL in the address bar and hit the Enter key to launch the website.
- Now, choose the latest version of the Avast antivirus and click on the Download button.
- Save the downloaded file on the system desktop and double-tap on the folder.
- Then, choose the Avast installer file (avast_free_antivirus_setup_online.exe) and run it properly.
- Next, choose the Customize option to confirm that you have selected the SafeZone Browser from the list of items.
- Finally, confirm the version and the browser type by tapping the Install button.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete the installation program.
- After a successful installation, you are now able to open the SafeZone browser by tapping the orange circle browser icon.
- If the icon is not displayed on the desktop, then you might open the Avast User Interface. Now, click on the Tools menu.
- Choose the SafeZone Browser from that drop-down list and tap on it to launch the browser on the screen.
The Avast SafeZone Browser doesn’t have any standalone installer. So, you might use the offline Avast SafeZone installer in case of different systems. However, it is very easy to handle and you can avail lots of services from this installer file.
How to Make Avast Secure Browser as Default Search Provider?
- After a successful installation of the Avast SafeZone browser, launch the window by tapping on its icon from the desktop.
- Now, click on the Customize and Control menu icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, tap the Settings option from the drop-down menu and go to the Search section.
- Next, click on the drop-down menu and choose the search engine which you prefer (i,e., Avast SafeZone browser). Now, confirm it by tapping on the Apply and the OK button respectively.
- Finally, close the active settings window and close the Avast Secure Browser window.
Reset the Avast SafeZone Browser as Default – Easy Steps
- Double-tap on the Avast Security browser icon and launch the browser window.
- Now, click on the three dotted menu icon from the right corner of the address bar and choose the settings option from the dropdown list.
- After that, click on the Show Advanced Settings from the Settings window.
- Next, scroll down until you reach to the bottom of the screen. Then, click on the Reset Settings from the same window.
- Tap on the Reset option in the appeared confirmation dialog box and it will start to run automatically.
- When done, close the browser window and re-open the browser window to check whether the browser is reset properly or not.
How to Modify Avast Secure Browser’s Language?
- Launch the Avast Secure browser window on the screen.
- Click on the Control and Customize button from the top-right corner of the browser window.
- After that, click on the Show Advanced Settings from the same page and navigate to the Language section.
- Choose the Language and Input Settings option from that section and tap the Add button in the Language dialog box.
- Now, choose the language which you prefer from the appeared drop-down list and tap the OK button to make it default.
- Next, tap the Display Avast Secure Browser in this language checkbox and confirm it.
- Finally, hit the Done button and close the Language Settings window as well as the SafeZone browser window.
- Now, check whether your selected language is shown on the display or not after relaunching the Avast SafeZone browser window.
Facing Problem with Avast SafeZone Browser – Fix it Immediately
Sometimes, you might face the browser cache issue, Avast browser not responding, like major issues. Therefore, the following steps will help to perform the operations properly.
Relaunch the Avast Secure Browser
- Close all the apps and opened tabs, windows of the browser one by one.
- Now, close the main browser window and press the F5 key from the keyboard to refresh the system.
- Finally, double-tap on the Avast Security Browser icon and open it. Then, check whether it is working or not.
Clear Browser Cache
- Open the Avast Security browser window by tapping on it.
- After that, go to Security & Privacy from the Settings option.
- Now, click on the Privacy Cleaner tile from the Settings window and choose the Launch Cleaner.
- Select Preferences from the Privacy Cleaner window and click on the Clear browsing data from the screen.
- It will give you the scope to remove the selected data. You can choose the items individually and click on the Clear button to delete them. Otherwise, you can select all the items and tap the Clear Data button to clean the SafeZone browser Cache.
Reinstall the Avast SafeZone
- Close all the tabs and windows of the Avast Secure browser one by one properly.
- Now, click the Start button and choose the settings app from the Start menu on your computer.
- Go to the System section and choose the Apps & Features from the left side of the menu.
- Next, locate the Avast Secure Browser and right-click on it.
- Then, click the Uninstall from the pop-up menu.
- After that, place a tick on the checkbox entitled with ‘Also delete your browsing data’ and remove the bookmarks history.
- Finally, click the Uninstall button and remove the app from your device.
- Now, open another browser window and launch the Avast website.
- Next, choose the latest Avast version from and click on the download button to start the download process.
- When done, run the installer successfully and use the browser as a search provider.
Update the PC
- Click on the Settings app from the Start menu and launch the Settings window.
- Now, choose the Update and Security from the list of the programs.
- Next, click on the Check for Updates button from the Security section of the resultant window.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the upgrade process if ay update version is available. When done, reboot and try to launch the browser. Then, check whether the Avast SafeZone browser is working properly or not.
In the above article, we have discussed the process of how to perform Avast Safezone Browser download for free 2019. Moreover, we have defined the problems associated with this browser and its effective solutions. So, we hope this content is helpful to download and install them without any hassle.
Also Read :- Methods To Disable Windows 10 Update
Also visit: USB Not Supporting