Social media and email marketing can be the perfect ‘brothers in arms’ if you use both in the best possible way as desired. If you can integrate both of these together as intended then both of these will function on own but will ensure that you get the better, if not the best out of them two.
When you pair these two strategically you will be able to make the most out of the social sharing which is the crux of almost all businesses and marketers. It will help you in ways more than one but the most significant ones are:
- In your content initiatives
- In your Facebook retargeting and
- In your lead generation efforts.
A successful combination of the two will open new avenues to the enterprise organizations and SMBs alike in order to gain more traffic, conversion and sales. Considering that LinkedIn has already taken the necessary steps to power up the lead generation efforts, you may wonder where exactly does Instagram, the selfieandbreakfast photo sharing platform fit in in such an effort!
If you are thinking it in this way regarding this imageheavy and overlyhashtaggedphoto sharing platform, then it is time that you look into things in an entirely different way and filter things to know more about is marketing ability and utility.
If you are a starter then it is important for you to know that:
- Instagram has more than 500 million active users every month
- Out of these more than 300 million log in every day.
Therefore, with such a huge potential of Instagram it will really be a shame for you as a marketer to miss out on this immense opportunity to engage more users fr your business benefits.
Reasons to use Instagram
The most important factor to consider about the social media platforms is that this is the channelwhere most of your customers are. Therefore, you should make it a point to join them cleverly to deliver them business benefit, what they want and buy real Instagram likes.
Keeping that in mind, here are a few things to consider if you seriously want to power your email marketing campaigns with Instagram and eventually drive engagement.
- First you should know why you should choose only Instagram from all other social media channels. This is because, ideally when you consider the key aspect to a successful marketing campaign that will deliver the necessary value to your audience, Instagram is the best platform on the basis of its preference.
- It is no wonder that most of the brands, major and minor ones, are continually looking for ways in which they can get more followers to their sites from this platform to make their email marketing campaigns a success.
- In fact, Instagram is the most popular platform according to e-Marketer that forecasts that more and more companies will be using this platform in comparison to Facebook and Twitter in the years to come.
Since Instagram is such a powerful social channel, it is wise if you leverage it in the best possible ways for your marketing initiatives especially your email campaigns.
Boost email engagement
You can boost your email marketing campaigns if you use Instagram and integrate it with it. Accoridng to research it is found that there are more than 205 billion emails infiltrating the inboxes of different recipients every day. Cosidering such a huge number, even getting a single click will mean that the brands will easily stand out from the crowd.
It is for this reason that smart marketers are most keen to integrate their social media marketing campaign along with their email marketing strategies as part of their Omnichannel, customercentric approach. There are several good reasons for this but the most significant one is that: It works.
According to the report of Hub Spot you will come to know that:
- Instagram successfully delivers engagement that is 58 times more than each follower on Facebook
- It is also an impressive 120 times more than the all those tweets that are generated on Twitter and
- It garners more than seven times the engagement in a 24hour time period after any Instagram images are inserted on any email.
It is for this reasons that today you will find several emails of different organizations have a button linkto social media pages. It is found that:
- Incorporating a live feed is one way that is more effective.
- It is also found that with a couple of tweaks in the HTML code tweaks or with a small customization the IT team of any organization can accomplish this task.
That means it will be easier for you to realize engagement boosts in your email marketing campaign.
It is visually stimulating
When you incorporate email with Instagram for your marketing efforts, it will make your emails more visually stimulating. Tis will be more attractive, memorable and responsive to provide you with a substantial benefit. You will be able to adda live social feed to the email campaign templates. This means that your content will be automatically updated in realtime.
- This will save a lot of time and resources for you as well as your marketing department which you can devote into other important areas of your business.
- It will also ensure that you deliver contents that are always fresh and relevant to your product, brand and business objectives.
This is an important aspect especially for the B2B or Business to Business brands as well as the B2C or Business to Consumer brands.
If you do not just stop at a live feed and consider the popularity of Instagram to expand your email marketing reach, you will also be able to showcase the culture of your brand as well. When you depict the human side of your business through all those relevant photos along with a compelling and clear message as your sales pitch, it is bound to create a better impact and engage new followers.
You will be able to communicate the brandvalues to different people right at the discovery stage.
Kristen Smith is the owner of a fashion brand, and she has admitted to using her social media profiles for gaining website traffic.