Most of the users are often fascinated with the newly launched iPhone X. However, are you aware of the most common issue with the iPhone X? It is the black screen of iPhone X. Due to system error or hardware damage, such an issue may originate. Generally, if the device has gone through a hard fall or exposed to a liquid surface, then there are high chances of displaying a black screen whenever the phone is powered on. However, every tech product comes up with a number of flaws.
Fortunately, there are easy solutions to fix the iPhone X black screen. You do not need to worry to take the device to the Applecare and pay for the service. Are you seeking for a worthy input? Then you can go through this article. Here you are provided with the simple instructions which will help you to troubleshoot the error.
Causes to iPhone X Black screen
The most likely cause is the iOS software update. However, the new software update can eliminate each and every bug. Moreover, it also upgrades the performance of the system. But users unexpectedly meet the glitches after the software update.
Besides, an inadequate devise storage may lead to creating such problems. Whenever the users try to import large files into the system, a black screen may appear all of a sudden.
Needless to say, a malware attack can be very dangerous for the device. This is one of the major reasons behind such occurrences.
How To Fix iPhone Black Screen?
If you are not a tech-savvy person, then do not worry about the way to fix this. Just follow the tested and tried steps below in order to eliminate the issue completely:
- In the beginning, you have to make sure that your device is powered off.
- As in the next step, you have to charge the phone for at least 15 minutes.
- After that, you have to tightly press the volume button up and down followed by pressing the power button.
- As a result, you get to connect to the iTunes icon to restore the device.
- Now, you can easily disconnect the iPhone X from the charger.
- Once you are done with these steps, you can turn on the power button to inspect if the device is working properly.
Hope, you find these methods as an easy troubleshooting process. We have provided these steps keeping in mind that it will be useful for you especially if you are not technically competent.