By Lauren Moore
Barely a day goes by without some celebrity or other either getting pregnant or giving birth.
Dannii Minogueand her boyfriend Kris Smith recently welcomed their son Ethan Edward Smith to the world. Denise Van Outen keeps banging on about how she won’t breastfeed in Starbucks. Celine Dion is tubbed at the age of 42. John Travolta’s wife is having a another kid. Danielle Lloyd… oh, wait a minute, we were talking about celebrities weren’t we, scrap that last one.
To celebrate famous procreation, we’ve put together a list of the top five sites for green parenting tips and advice…
1. eco local gives advice on everything from how easy it is to become a green parent, to where to buy eco friendly baby products.
2. The Green Parent offers advice on children of all ages, sharing tips on organic food to eat to what sunscreen to use.
3. The Green Parenting blog covers everything from the environment, to fashion to health. There is something for everybody here.
4. Babies are spoilt by doting family members from the moment they arrive, but Baby Centre has some great ideas for more eco friendly products to spoil the new edition with.
5. SheKnows has some great advice on simple ways to be a greener parent including taking the baby for a stroll in the buggy rather than jumping in the car.
Take a peek at the sites, you may even discover ways to save money while being green.
Image via Celebrity Babies Covered