By Emily Rycroft
These were the top 10 most popular stories for our lovely Global Cool readers in September. Thanks for reading and getting involved…
1. Our book review of For Richer, For Poorer was a big hit with you guys. The thrill of the game combined with honest writing about her relationships makes Victoria Coren’s autobiography really worth the read. We also gave you the chance to win a copy by telling us your favourite book – well done again to Ben Goodwin who won the book!
2. You obviously love music as much as we do, as Music In Public landed in your top ten. Our Fairshare Music top 10 saw One Direction come out at the top, with Emeli Sande following closely behind.
3. We started putting up photos of hot girls on bikes on a Monday morning to cheer you all up and it seemed to do the trick. Bikini Babes On Bikes has proved a hit this month and we’re still racking our brains for a reason…
4. We have had some fantastic competitions this month so it’s no wonder that our Win category was so popular. From free music, books and a whole load of DVDs, to a gorgeous Annie Greenabelle dress and some cool art from Wall Envy, we’re glad you loved them too.
5. This month you’re all keen to settle down with a good book as you loved our review of The Evolution of Bruno Littlemore by Benjamin Hale. To sum up: Chimpanzee meets girl, chimpanzee sleeps with girl, chimpanzee loses girl. On the way girl gets pregnant and the world of science is seriously questioned. What’s not to love?
6. The X Factor is everywhere at the moment and the judges are looking beautiful, so it’s no surprise you’ve all been gagging to know how to get glossy locks like Tulisa. We showed you some natural ways to get gorgeous shiny hair like Tulisa (including a beer rinse!)
7. You were very curious to find out all about your sex sins this month. Our quiz lays out questions to determine whether you are a sex saint or sinner. What were you? Tell us in the comments box below…
8. Kim Kardashian has been so busy with her wedding lately but that hasn’t stopped her keeping up her style icon status. This month you all wanted to know how to get racy in lace like the bootylicious lady and copy her style.
9. September has been the month to say no to frumpy maternity wear and embrace being a stylish mum-to-be. The fact newly-pregnant Beyonce has been swanning around town looking gorgeous and stylish could have something to do with it, and you all jumped at the chance to get her maternity look.
10. This month we snogged page three girl Peta Todd for her commitment to cycling, and married Noel Gallagher for Doing It In Public in stead of being a diva. Kate Moss was the one to avoid, with her Bridezilla demands resulting in Manolo Blahnik having to make five different versions of her wedding shoes until she was happy!
What was your favourtie article this month? We want to know on Twitter @global_coolor in the comments box below…
All pics: PA Images