Because living like a celebrity doesn’t have to cost the Earth…
Kate Moss has risen even higher in our good books after revealing just how much of a fan she is of organic and natural beauty products in a recent interview with Elle magazine.
The blonde beauty told the magazine that one of her favourite hair products is Green People’s Daily Aloe Shampoo. “It’s amazing,” she said. “It seems to have changed my hair, plus it’s a shower gel.” The shampoo is organic, free from chemical nasties, fair trade and also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
So, it’s settled then: going green is the best way to get hair like a supermodel!
Oh, Ian Somerhalder you continue to amaze us! We’ve had an eco-crush on him for so long, we thought it was about time we formally proposed and summarised why we love him so much…
1. He was awarded Most Responsible Celebrity at the International Green Awards this month after receiving over 50% of the public vote!
2. Ian uses his Twitter to save animals by urging his followers to support good causes.
3. He has his own foundation – aptly named the Ian Somehalder Foundation – devoted to making the planet a better place.
4. The Vampire Diaries star is a big advocate of sustainable energy like wind, solar and biofuel.
5. And of course, he’s bloody gorgeous and would give us beautiful babies!
We’ve dodged Kim Kardashian more times than we can count in Snog,Marry and Avoid. Kanye West‘s missus is famous for her curvy body but recently she’s been sharing some rubbish tips for post-Thanksgiving figures.
Kim helpfully pointed out that “we all gain pounds over the holidays” (no sh*t Sherlock). Her advice? The reality star said: “Throw out those left overs! As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over. You don’t need to eat those left overs!”
Not all of us are made of money Kim and some of us give a crap about wasting food. We think she needs to get her head out of the celeb clouds and take a reality check.
Here comes the science bit…
GC articles show you a few ways (the ones in bold) to live greener…
Pic: PA Images